Friday, September 4, 2009

First Day of Math?

Your probably wondering why there is a question mark in my title, well it was no accident. I went to my pre-algebra class yesterday afternoon, only to find out that the first class was on Tuesday. Needless to say I was devastated, I never wanted to miss even one day. On my schedule it said pre-algebra T-R and English W so I thought because there are two days that start with T that they made T-R Thursday. Turns out I have math on Tuesday and Thursday. This girl behind me asked me if blonde was my natural hair color, I wanted to kill her. I was embarrased enough as it was, I was on the verge of crying. I could feel the pressure building in my eyes, but I pushed it back. The math teacher Mr. Ariani seems nice but didn't even know I existed. I hear thats how a lot of professors are and I'm pretty use to it most teachers don't notice me.

Jessica L.

No comments:

Post a Comment