Friday, September 11, 2009

"Time heals all wounds." --Geoffrey Chaucer


I wanted to do this quote because I know for a fact that it is not true, and I wanted to let people know how untrue it really is. Geoffrey says "Time heals all wounds" but it’s what you do with that time. You can't just sit around in hopes that eventually it will disappear on its own weather its fear, guilt, or tragedy. I know from experience, because I had something horrifying happen to me when I was 6 year old. Now 15 years later I still have nightmares and can't help but cry when I hear similar stories to mine. If by some miracle time did heal all wounds how long would it take for those wounds to heal? I think the quote should have been something like "It is what you do with your time that heals emotional wounds.

2 comments:

  1. I like your quote better. It makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. youtube.com : #YouTube_Dennis - Videosl
    youtube.com. youtube.com. youtube downloader youtube.com. youtube.com. youtube to mp3 youtube.youtube.com. youtube.com. หารายได้เสริม YouTube. youtube.

    ReplyDelete